Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

BBI Autosport Hosts Inaugural Cars & Coffee Road Trip This Saturday!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 08:37 PM
Former Sponsor
BBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond reputeBBI Autosport has a reputation beyond repute
BBI Autosport Hosts Inaugural Cars & Coffee Road Trip This Saturday!

Hello All

BBI Autosport is proud to be the inaugural host of the Cars & Coffee Road Trip this Saturday July 26, 2008. We will be driving from Cars & Coffee in Irvine to The BBI shop in Huntington Beach. Unfortunately, the RSVP for the event is full. So I can't guarantee that you will get fed if you show up. But anyone is welcome to visit our shop after Cars & Coffee this Saturday and check us out. We would love to have you.

Here is a link to info about the event:

Cars and Coffee™ Roadtrip

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Old 07-25-2008, 08:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Betim!

I also posted a notice about this event. Glad to see you got a minute to put it up as well. I know how busy you have been over there. That's good news for you guys!

See you tomorrow.