Notices
Mid-Atlantic (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in DC, DE, MD, NC, SC, and VA

Open lift April 1st

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 09:07 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Gunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of light
Open lift April 1st

Mike Kelly has been gracious enough to offer his knowledge and lift to folks who have small projects to do. So if you want to bleed your brakes or swap pads or other small jobs that need a lift let me know. This is open to all so PM me if you are interested? We will get to Mike's place (Fredricksburg) around 9 am'ish. So VA and MD folks are welcome to meet at my place to caravan down. I'm off 395 and Duke Street. You are of course welcome to just meet up at Mike's as well.

I will be installing a set of new GMG sways and a set of TRG drop links.

PM me if you want more details

Old 03-21-2011, 09:16 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Gunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of light
Guys this is for Saturday April 2nd not April 1.

Last edited by Gunther; 03-22-2011 at 08:01 AM.
Old 03-21-2011, 07:54 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Damn him... I'll be out of town. Kick him in his ankle for me.

Old 03-22-2011, 08:00 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Chris I will make sure I do that for you.