Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

Mclaren P1 Figures Released

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2013, 07:26 PM
Teamspeed Member
ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Wheels
My dream car. I will own one!
My thoughts exactly. So much for this car.

Old 10-21-2013, 11:27 PM
Banned
WHITE997ttRS is infamous around these partsWHITE997ttRS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Peloton25
Just a note to clarify "first car" - they aren't being built in order by chassis number. My suspicion is that Jay might end up with chassis 015 as a match to his F1. Still his car is a few months away like the rest of the early allocation for the USA.

>8^)
ER
Delivery will be on jay lenos garage :0P

Old 10-22-2013, 07:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by DJ
What color?!?!
Its a one-off color DJ, I'll post the pictures of the render sent from MSO very soon

Originally Posted by exRockstar
Did it beat the Zonda R time?
Little birdie told me yes

As for the rest, thank you for the comments, cant wait to drive her on the F1 track here!
And whoever gets the chance to visit the production plant for Mclaren, DO IT! the cleanest place on EARTH
Saw 5 P1s being built infront of my own eyes, the silver one (001), 2 yellow and 2 black
The first delivery to the Middle East is in a few weeks, didn't ask who was the owner nor the color.
And the chassis' aren't being built in order, you can have chassis number 200 and receive the P1 before chassis number 5 gets delivered. We got the chance of selecting the chassis number and the date of delivery

Last edited by SL55K; 10-22-2013 at 07:41 AM.
Old 10-22-2013, 08:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SL55K
Its a one-off color DJ, I'll post the pictures of the render sent from MSO very soon

As for the rest, thank you for the comments, cant wait to drive her on the F1 track here!
And whoever gets the chance to visit the production plant for Mclaren, DO IT! the cleanest place on EARTH
Saw 5 P1s being built infront of my own eyes, the silver one (001), 2 yellow and 2 black
The first delivery to the Middle East is in a few weeks, didn't ask who was the owner nor the color.
And the chassis' aren't being built in order, you can have chassis number 200 and receive the P1 before chassis number 5 gets delivered. We got the chance of selecting the chassis number and the date of delivery
Thank you for the insight! Can't wait to see pics

Old 10-22-2013, 09:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by SL55K

Any bare carbon fiber P1 in the works?

Old 10-22-2013, 11:16 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
boyko23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
These specs are phenomenal and what exciting times for car enthusiasts... But I want to discuss something strange (to me at least)….

Porsche official numbers are 0-300km/h in 22sec., and 0-200km/h in 7,7sec. (For the WS pack).
But if you watch closely this video (from 2,00min):

It’s obvious that the car accelerated 200-300km/h in about 10,02 sec flat!!! Measured by the Vbox, so no room for speed error and so on… So 7,7+10,02=17,72 sec., which is much better than factory specs (22sec) and almost on par with P1 specs… ?!?

Keep in mind that we don’t know how hard the driver accelerated at this straight and there were two corners also…

So, does Porsche measures performance figures w/o the electric boost function? If true, then we will have exciting wars between Porsche and McLaren in the near future…

What do you think, am I missing something?

Old 10-23-2013, 02:16 AM
d3a
Teamspeed Senior Member
d3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by boyko23
These specs are phenomenal and what exciting times for car enthusiasts... But I want to discuss something strange (to me at least)….

Porsche official numbers are 0-300km/h in 22sec., and 0-200km/h in 7,7sec. (For the WS pack).
But if you watch closely this video (from 2,00min): 918 Spyder at the Nordschleife - YouTube

It’s obvious that the car accelerated 200-300km/h in about 10,02 sec flat!!! Measured by the Vbox, so no room for speed error and so on… So 7,7+10,02=17,72 sec., which is much better than factory specs (22sec) and almost on par with P1 specs… ?!?

Keep in mind that we don’t know how hard the driver accelerated at this straight and there were two corners also…

So, does Porsche measures performance figures w/o the electric boost function? If true, then we will have exciting wars between Porsche and McLaren in the near future…

What do you think, am I missing something?
I think that time is given by downhill section

Old 10-28-2013, 04:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by exRockstar
Any bare carbon fiber P1 in the works?
That was actually the first option i wanted for the P1 but sadly for the time being they done have anything available, but they did tell me that in the near future we might see a P1 with that finish, if they hopefully do have one available in complete bare CF, i'd change my color to that!
Wanted the silver chrome finish as well (same finish on the F1 cars) but the paint finish was in a different material, and extremely light and in horrible paint condition

Old 10-28-2013, 10:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
If I could afford or would spend that much on a car, the only hypercar that I would want is the P1. The rest of the hypercars are really cool with their numbers and looks but overall seem way overpriced. (e.g..veyron)

Old 10-29-2013, 01:54 AM
Teamspeed Member
GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congratulations! can't wait to see the custom color!

Quick Reply: Mclaren P1 Figures Released