Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

Bye bye Italian heritage, Hello British heritage

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2013, 06:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice! Major congratulations on an amazing piece of kit!

Enjoy it in great health!

It's funny...I recently joined the ranks of soft top ownership from a 911 turbo and cannot believe how amazing it is. Although mine is a measly R8....

Old 06-30-2013, 07:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

Congratulations Jason, thankyou for sharing this with all of us. What an amazing vehicle, and a deserving owner indeed.

Enjoy her in good health. Normally I'd say keep the photos coming, but with you I think that might be a given!

Cheers,
Nik

Old 06-30-2013, 09:17 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Huge congrats!

Old 06-30-2013, 09:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
Your choice of car, color and finish is remarkable, it must be something about your name.

Old 06-30-2013, 09:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
keprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond reputekeprunited8 has a reputation beyond repute
Sad to see my favorite Scuderia go, but you have a beautiful McLaren to replace it, enjoy!

Old 06-30-2013, 10:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Excellent purchase and excellent write up

Old 06-30-2013, 10:21 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by alin2.5
Nice! Major congratulations on an amazing piece of kit!

Enjoy it in great health!

It's funny...I recently joined the ranks of soft top ownership from a 911 turbo and cannot believe how amazing it is. Although mine is a measly R8....
I wouldn't say that your car is measly...the R8 Spyder to me is one of the most beautiful cars out there! They really did a good job designing that as a Spyder! Enjoy it in good health...and I do love the color you have too (assuming that's it in your avatar).

Old 06-30-2013, 10:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
WOW, WOW, WOW!!! I saw your picture on Flickr about the deliveries and wondered if you were just joking around; but then i came here. HUGE congrats Jason; the color of your McLaren is PERFECT!!!

I guess it's time for another Car of the Month award huh!? I can't wait to see more pictures from you of your new acquisition!

Old 06-30-2013, 11:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Winchm60
WOW, WOW, WOW!!! I saw your picture on Flickr about the deliveries and wondered if you were just joking around; but then i came here. HUGE congrats Jason; the color of your McLaren is PERFECT!!!

I guess it's time for another Car of the Month award huh!? I can't wait to see more pictures from you of your new acquisition!
I do like the Mclaren Orange, always thought I would get Volcano Orange. Would love to see them side by side to see which I prefer and the difference.

Old 06-30-2013, 01:28 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know if they'd use mine as another car of the month here...jaymoney already has that honor.

Quick Reply: Bye bye Italian heritage, Hello British heritage