Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

Official: The McLaren P1 is here

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 04:44 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-04-2013, 04:47 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
I am not worthy

Old 03-04-2013, 04:59 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Elion_Arro is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by NGJR
I kinda agree. The only newer Ferrari that I truly love is the 599 GTO.
Other than that, all other recent designs have been underwhelming.
The F12 is interesting, but that front-end is a train-wreck.
The fact that they keep recycling the headlights doesn't help either.
Yeah, I'm mean, they're great cars, they just don't look good...

Old 03-04-2013, 09:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Old 03-04-2013, 10:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you The Artist!!!!! Those are some amazing shots! It's amazing how good this car has become since I first set eyes on it. It's stunning. Loooove the wing uprights and the grill, carbon roof scoop.... Drool

Old 03-04-2013, 10:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Talking

Originally Posted by quickZohsix
Thank you The Artist!!!!! Those are some amazing shots! It's amazing how good this car has become since I first set eyes on it. It's stunning. Loooove the wing uprights and the grill, carbon roof scoop.... Drool
+1 I hope "The Artist" actually likes this design, as he always seems to diss McLaren . But seriously, thanks for posting these.

Old 03-05-2013, 10:58 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^haha well i do like it..

It is near perfect to me..but the front is to goofy..it looks wall eyed.
the interior is very spartan to..but that could be fixed with options..

Plus the V8 is not to my preference when we are talking hypercars, it should be V12..

But technically very very impressive.

Sad thing for Mclaren though that Ferrari had to enter the game on the next day and piss on their parade.

Old 03-05-2013, 11:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
phunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond repute
Old 03-05-2013, 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
Presentation, from McLaren's chanel

The McLarenP1

Edit: Ron Dennis must be really confident to reconfirm that the car will be the fastest car around a track!

Last edited by WindSpeed; 03-05-2013 at 04:52 PM.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That's awesome. I love his confidence. I would have to leave mine in Race mode permanently just for the slammed stance.

Quick Reply: Official: The McLaren P1 is here