Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

MP4-12c at Lingenfelter Collection

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2012, 04:59 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
AverageEnthusiast is an unknown quantity at this point
MP4-12c at Lingenfelter Collection

McLaren philadelphia and I (Average Enthusiast) have been rocking around Detroit the last few days meeting some awesome people, and snagging some photographs around town along the way. Tomorrow (10/14) we will be bringing the 12c to the Lingenfelter Collection were Mr. Lingenfelter will have an open house showcasing both his extensive 200+ car collection as well as the 12c. It's free to attend but because it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month we will be collecting any donations to support that. I know it's waaaay short notice but hope to see some folks there!!

Old 10-14-2012, 11:37 PM
Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I can't wait to see the pics and video fromt this event Evan!