Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 02:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
[QUOTE=Funkyskunk2;1391475]Name:  2cc54.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  73.8 KB
:O that's stunning!!

Old 09-28-2012, 04:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
huangester is an unknown quantity at this point
on the photo it looks amazing, but I am certain in real life this machine looks even much better! its up there with 918... Think its cheaper than 918??

Old 09-28-2012, 04:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Originally Posted by NGJR
Calling it:

All naysayers will change their minds in two weeks.
Yep.

Old 09-28-2012, 05:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Like someone said above me, it looks like a Croatian sub 200k supercarwannabee attempt which never will advance past the concept stage.
Is it "over the bed poster worthy"? I think not. And in terms of perception i think it does not look a million $ either.
This is what the p12 should have looked like.
That color is not helping either..
For me one of the reasons F1 is like a unicorn is the unique seating arrengment, i was really hoping they would bring tgat back.
Maybe it is the car tha was worth waiting for over a decade, but it does not look like one imho.

Old 09-28-2012, 05:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NGJR
Yep.
Hahahaha!!!

Old 09-28-2012, 07:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
Erik, wonderful pictures. They really pick out the amazing form that this car is.

At the moment I can only see one flaw in the design and that is also one of my favourite parts of the car.

The small aero treatment behind the front wheel that forms part of the door. If you look from the rear forward you can see a large amount of the tyre, therefore when driving in wet and dirty conditions it looks like the tyres are going to make an absolute mess of the side of the car, how does it look to you?

Old 09-28-2012, 09:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Funkyskunk2
As much as I want to dislike the P1, But like the 458 I'll give it time and maybe it'll grow on me, but I do say that in white it is remarkably better looking.

Old 09-28-2012, 09:13 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
The 12C spider to me is still the nicest production car out there right now, Erik awesome shots!

Old 09-28-2012, 09:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Looking at the group shot, The P1 should have been a diffrent colour, sure it stands out from the rest but the focus of attention is distracted with the F1 car on the wall and the surrounding and maybe brought forward a bit. After all it supposed to be in a diffrent league than thee MP4.

Old 09-28-2012, 09:28 AM
Teamspeed Member
latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The P1 app is truly awesome. Well done McLaren.

Quick Reply: This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar