Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 12:12 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm i don't think i like it.

It just looks very awkward, the front is unimaginative and trying to hard,the profile is a mess..and the rear is alien ( but probably the best part).

Given all that this is just a concept, and it will be watered down further, which might be good for a outlandish car like this, but i think it will be worse even.

And im pretty sure we wont get to know anything about the performance or engine spec until the production car, which again sucks nut.

Old 09-18-2012, 12:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like a bad Ascari KZ1 met a catfish.

Old 09-18-2012, 12:18 PM
Teamspeed Member
NAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the rough
I understand making something that looks different, but I think that looks horrendous.

This is a sad day.

Old 09-18-2012, 12:18 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
Looks like a bad Ascari KZ1 met a catfish.
Quoted for truth!

Old 09-18-2012, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I suppose nothing they make could ever compare to the F1 but this isn't even close!

Old 09-18-2012, 12:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
R O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really nice
Originally Posted by The Artist
Quoted for truth!
Quoted somebody who quoted for the truth !

EDIT :

Did my best, however it still looks horrible.

Last edited by R O B I N; 09-18-2012 at 12:30 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:26 PM
Teamspeed Member
Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
This rear view must be amazing in person as many who have seen it live have mentioned to me pictures will not do it justice....

That is correct, the pictures don't do this car justice, at least these photos.

Old 09-18-2012, 12:32 PM
Richard@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Richard@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Richard@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Richard@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Richard@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Richard@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Richard@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Richard@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Richard@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Richard@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Richard@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
McLaren P1

The car looks great and I am willing to bet that the performance figures will be simply astonishing when released. No one will know which way it went!

Old 09-18-2012, 12:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
The pictures don't make justice, that's obvious. But is a perfect example of an hypercar. Every single hypercar (Ferrari F40, McLaren F1, Ferrari Enzo, Pagani Zonda, SSC Tuatara...) had a lot critics when they were shown to the public, lots. More than the 50% of the people usually dislike hypercars when presented. Why? Because the look like concept cars. Now lots of people like the Enzo or the Zonda. I think that in three or four years most of the people will like it.

Old 09-18-2012, 12:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looks nice but the rear is a bit over the top

Quick Reply: This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar