Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

McLaren Philadelphia Welcomes Phillip Jones

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 05:44 PM
Banned
Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
McLaren Philadelphia Welcomes Phillip Jones

Myself and McLaren Philadelphia are delighted to announce that Phillip Jones has joined the RDS Enterprise team. Phillip brings considerable experience of working with McLaren, and a deep-rooted background including Aston Martin and Ferrari. He also has a life-long passion for the vintage market. “McLaren has such a remarkable history in competition, and the 12C offers the driver a unique blend of performance and drivability, I am excited to join a team that has a unique reputation of being customer focused, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Whether it's continiung the growth of Philadelphia or introducing this brand to Washington D.C., Virginia and Maryland where I have spent so much of my career is a fantastic opportunity. It is always a thrill to see clients’ reactions to the 12C when they drive it for the first time.” says Jones. Much like the Miami Heat or the Los Angeles Lakers, we are fortunate to have the best team in the business. I ask that if you are in the PA, NJ, VA, MD, NC, SC, WV Market that you give us the opportunity to show you why McLaren Philadelphia is THE PLACE to buy and service your Super-Car! WELCOME PHILLIP!

Attached Images  
Old 08-15-2012, 09:27 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome Phillip!!!

Old 08-15-2012, 09:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the neighborhood!