Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

McLaren Philadelphia on ABC 6

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Banned
Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
McLaren Philadelphia on ABC 6

Here is the link to a segment done in Philadelphia on our dealership. It aired this evening. I only wish the clip included the lady afterwards asking the co-anchor "what kind of car is that" while the music faded to commercial...enjoy!

John Rawlins takes a spin in a supercar | 6abc.com

Old 03-06-2012, 02:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
falb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond repute
Nice piece. Now the government will attack orthopedic surgeons for having too much money.

Old 03-06-2012, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
Nice job, I bet he had to fight with everyone for segment. Damn, I wish I was an orthopedic surgeon so I could get one to lol.

Old 03-06-2012, 02:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
funny stuff.. how long before you see some philly news guy cruising down City Line Ave in one?