Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

Visited Mclaren of Philadelphia Today

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 03:20 PM
Teamspeed Member
zbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to all
Thanks for the nice comments. . . I used my smartphone but I'm happy with how the pics came out - I'm going to go back sometime soon with my real camera.

The red one was insanely gorgeous. What really blew my mind though was the quality and craftsmanship, especially for a first-run production car. And yes they were very busy which is fantasic. They said there were cars going as far south as the Carolinas and up NE to Ohio.

The orange one outside did have the orange interior like the car delivered in Kuwait. I love the color on the steering wheel. Unfortunately the windows were up and my phone couldn't focus on the inside. . . If it's still there next week I'll get some better pictures.

Old 03-02-2012, 08:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Very nice. Thanks for sharing!

Old 03-05-2012, 01:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
falb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond repute
fantastic pictures thanks for sharing. The phone certainly did a good job of capturing the McLaren Orange. Of course, this is very exciting since mine is expected to arrive in my driveway tomorrow..... Now where is my ambien?

Old 03-05-2012, 10:47 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Stewart W is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by falb
fantastic pictures thanks for sharing. The phone certainly did a good job of capturing the McLaren Orange. Of course, this is very exciting since mine is expected to arrive in my driveway tomorrow..... Now where is my ambien?
Great news John...

Old 03-05-2012, 06:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
zbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to all
Originally Posted by falb
Congrats it's going to be amazing! Maybe next time I'm in Vegas we can workout another cellphone photoshoot!

Old 03-05-2012, 07:07 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond repute
Wow! Love the orange and that black one looks great too. Thanks for the pics!