Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

I drove the Mclaren MP4-12C Prototype

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 10:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
allanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond repute
Hugo...they are not production versions. Even the black one had improvements the red one didnt have.

Jaymoney... I guess when you dont know what your talking about you need to.fallback on grammer errors. Sorry but when I type fast on my phone shit happens.
So in regards to your gallardo selling for 25k under msrp are you telling me you paid.sticker.for.your.Aston? Lol anyways my point of depreciation is what the car will be worth a few years from now. A 2004 gallardo stickered around 155k. Today a nice one is still 90 to 95k. The Aston wont hold that high of a percentage of.residual a year from now, let alone 7yrs.

Old 10-31-2011, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by allanlambo
Hugo...they are not production versions. Even the black one had improvements the red one didnt have.

Jaymoney... I guess when you dont know what your talking about you need to.fallback on grammer errors. Sorry but when I type fast on my phone shit happens.
So in regards to your gallardo selling for 25k under msrp are you telling me you paid.sticker.for.your.Aston? Lol anyways my point of depreciation is what the car will be worth a few years from now. A 2004 gallardo stickered around 155k. Today a nice one is still 90 to 95k. The Aston wont hold that high of a percentage of.residual a year from now, let alone 7yrs.
I bought my Gallardo for 25K under sticker. May be your reading and comprehension also needs works or is that also your phone?

Old 10-31-2011, 02:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
allanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond repute
It just may be your reading and comprehension that needs work as I never implied you didnt pay under msrp for your gallardo simply stated you were a fool if you didnt get a substantial discount off msrp on the Aston also.

Old 10-31-2011, 02:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by allanlambo
It just may be your reading and comprehension that needs work as I never implied you didnt pay under msrp for your gallardo simply stated you were a fool if you didnt get a substantial discount off msrp on the Aston also.
It's OK, not everyone gets the Aston thing. It's really a matter of taste and not all of us have it. The point was to sing the praises of the Mclaren. I chose the Aston because it is the last car that I have purchased. I could have used the Lambo, the 430, the 997 or 996tt. They all pale in comparison to the Mclaren. In fact I was so impressed, that I ordered one to put next to the Aston. Now, I'm sorry but I can't help you any longer, I have paying customers who seek my attention. If there is anything else, we can have a Skype appointment. I'm expensive but I'm very good.

Old 10-31-2011, 03:02 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
You are a Skype hooker? Well that's new.

Old 10-31-2011, 03:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
You ordered one? Damn im impressed.lol

Old 10-31-2011, 04:54 PM
Teamspeed Member
Monaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura about
So.....
Originally Posted by Monaco
Any chance of getting back into the SLR allan?

Old 10-31-2011, 06:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Monaco
So.....
Sorry. At this point Im going to say I dont think so, but who knows?

Old 11-02-2011, 07:58 PM
Teamspeed Member
Monaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura about
Thanks. I've heard many good things about the SLR and it seems to be easily dismissed by those in the automotive world. I was shocked to read about the engineer's response in your post. Would you prefer it to McLaren's new MP4?