Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

Monterey 2010: McLaren MP4-12C makes North American debut

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2010 | 09:54 AM
DJ
|
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Monterey 2010: McLaren MP4-12C makes North American debut

Autoblog reports the McLaren MP4-12C made its North American debut this evening in Pebble Beach. Gooding auctions unveiled the new supercar at its preview reception, the same locale that has seen the debuts of other significant vehicles from the past few years – namely the Rolls-Royce Hyperion and the Pininfarina P4/5.

Old 08-14-2010 | 10:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I cant wait to see a real one.

Is it just me, or do these pics make it seem as if the car has no rear brake and indicator lights. They intergrated in so nicely.

Old 08-14-2010 | 10:12 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
yet another set of rims...i dig...this car kills on so many levels...cant wait to see it in person

Old 08-14-2010 | 02:52 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Looks awesome in silver. I am acutally tired to repeat, but I am waiting with passion for the first tests.

Old 08-14-2010 | 03:29 PM
Teamspeed Member
theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The McLaren looks kind of like the Lotus Evora.

Old 08-14-2010 | 06:32 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ That was my first thought. Only, it looks so much better...

Old 08-14-2010 | 06:48 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
a proper set of wheels, a drop & this thing will be epic.

Old 08-14-2010 | 07:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I think the 458 looks better but I would still rather own and drive a McLaren.

Genetics man, genetics!

Old 08-14-2010 | 07:22 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
scramjet is on a distinguished roadscramjet is on a distinguished roadscramjet is on a distinguished roadscramjet is on a distinguished road
My son just called and said this car is on the concept green at Pebble Beach
right now. Should be there for tomorrow as well.

Old 08-14-2010 | 07:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond repute
This car is devastating and I love it. I really like the silver with anthracite wheels

Quick Reply: Monterey 2010: McLaren MP4-12C makes North American debut