Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

Monterey 2010: McLaren MP4-12C makes North American debut

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2010 | 08:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
I still don't get the point of this car ... why is it different than an F430 or any other generic high-volume V8 mid-engine sportscar?

Old 08-15-2010 | 12:29 AM
Teamspeed Member
kumarankarth is an unknown quantity at this point
What does this new car have in stock?? we'll just have to wait and see.

Old 08-15-2010 | 12:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
littlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond repute
that puppy needs to be lowered.

Old 08-15-2010 | 02:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
doesn't do it for me. I am holding out for the performance reviews but it reminds me of a discombobulated R8

Old 08-15-2010 | 03:31 AM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by scramjet
My son just called and said this car is on the concept green at Pebble Beach right now.
Indeed it is:

More here: Pebble 2010: McLaren MP4-12C Live Images - MotorAuthority

>8^)
ER

Old 08-15-2010 | 03:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^ Awesome, I hope it's still there in the morning, I really want to see this car in the flesh.

This looks much better with these wheels on it, I think it will start to grow on a lot of people. Or at least make some think twice before pulling the trigger on a 458.

Old 08-15-2010 | 03:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Car looks better and better.

Originally Posted by calypso
I cant wait to see a real one.

Is it just me, or do these pics make it seem as if the car has no rear brake and indicator lights. They intergrated in so nicely.
Don't hold your breath, the first deliveries are only estimated to arrive here middle of or to the end of next year. A silly revealing this early IMO. Lead times are just a bit too long.

Old 08-15-2010 | 04:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Ahh bleh, but im sure the time will go quickly. You Swiss now? Just remember not to speed.

Old 08-15-2010 | 04:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, for now that's where I am Been in 3 different countries the past week. Was on Monaco two days ago and before that in St Tropez.

Old 08-15-2010 | 06:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
This thing better blow the Italian competition out of the water because I doubt they'll sell many units on looks alone.

Good to see McLaren back though.

Quick Reply: Monterey 2010: McLaren MP4-12C makes North American debut