Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

108 McLaren F1 LM pics!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 04:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by k344
On a true F1 LM, it is supposed to be written"F1 LM" on the spoiler instead of "F1 GTR" ?
Despite some of the GTR badging (valve covers, wing), I'm fairly certain this is a true LM. It does have the LM badging across the windshield, steering wheel, gauges, and rear vent badge.

Old 01-15-2010, 04:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^^^F1 LM's are of the 5 made for the road, any GTR's you see which are street legal like Nick Mason's are race cars converted to road cars.

Old 01-15-2010, 04:30 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
en57 is an unknown quantity at this point
That's Seldorfs LM.

Old 01-15-2010, 05:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SpeedLimit?
^^^^^^F1 LM's are of the 5 made for the road, any GTR's you see which are street legal like Nick Mason's are race cars converted to road cars.
Right, but the GTRs still wear the GTR badging and don't have the right side passenger seat.

Old 01-15-2010, 07:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond repute
^ If you go to automotiveforums.com, there's a thread where Seldorf talks and answers questions about his F1's.

Old 01-15-2010, 10:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Right, but the GTRs still wear the GTR badging and don't have the right side passenger seat.
I agree with you bud, forgot to add a "+" to the start of my post. Would you happen to have the 0-100-0 test car magazine did? Judging by your avatar i figured theres a good chance you do. Or if anyone does SCAN AND POST! lol..

Old 01-15-2010, 11:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by smy266
^ If you go to automotiveforums.com, there's a thread where Seldorf talks and answers questions about his F1's.
Saw that. I should've realized it was Seldorf's car right away when I saw the pics of it sitting in the Turner Motorsports showroom.

Originally Posted by SpeedLimit?
I agree with you bud, forgot to add a "+" to the start of my post. Would you happen to have the 0-100-0 test car magazine did? Judging by your avatar i figured theres a good chance you do. Or if anyone does SCAN AND POST! lol..
I have it somewhere but I recently moved so I'm not sure where that article is. Try sending a PM to "Peloton25". He's about the biggest Macca F1 nut this side of Gordon Murray. I'm sure he can track it down for you right away.

Old 01-16-2010, 02:30 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
^^^

Im pretty sure he knows more than Murray does!

On a related note, why doesn't McLaren own this car already????

The original McLaren road car ( aka: Can-am car with a roof tacked on and some carpet )

Old 01-16-2010, 09:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
^^^

Im pretty sure he knows more than Murray does!

On a related note, why doesn't McLaren own this car already????

The original McLaren road car ( aka: Can-am car with a roof tacked on and some carpet )
Because it's uglyyyyyy.

No, that's a good question. I think they do have one in their collection somewhere though.

Old 01-17-2010, 12:08 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Only 1 exists, it was his daily driver. Hulme and Kerr bought it after Bruce died and it lived in NZ until an American bought it.

Sure its ugly, but its purposeful. As with the F1 ( except that not as ugly ).

Quick Reply: 108 McLaren F1 LM pics!!!