Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

Mclaren F1 and CCXR Pics........HUGE THANKS TO MCCOY!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 12:55 AM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Yami
the bleu F1 on the review look like the on Tiff test drive on Top Gear back in the day........same color same stiker on the side...am i right????
You're exactly right. XP4 was the F1 McLaren supplied for the original Top Gear test with Tiff Needel at the wheel. Tiff has driven quite a few other F1s over the years. Off the top of my head - XP5, #020, and a pair of GTRs, one in race trim and one later converted for use on the road. If I had an F1 I would certainly toss him the keys and take up station in one of the passenger seats for a thrill ride.

Originally Posted by quickZohsix
Glad to see you made it man, figured an email would get ya over here
Yes - thanks again for the invitation and those recent pics of #014.

>8^)
ER

Old 06-17-2009, 12:38 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome over here Peloton25 ! Always appreciate your vast knowledge of all things McLaren F1.

Those close up pics of the CCX are amazing...I heard they were sticklers for detail, but WOW !

Hope you are well Carb

Old 06-17-2009, 01:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RufMD
Hope you are well Carb
Chillin', Jas, thanks, I hope you're well, too. I hope you've got the top dropped on that 16M.