Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

Mclaren F1 and CCXR Pics........HUGE THANKS TO MCCOY!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 05:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Originally Posted by McCoy
just $92,000.

Old 05-30-2009, 12:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome pics I absolutely love the white Mclaren thanks for posting.

Old 05-31-2009, 07:29 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
exoticfan2640 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
Who Can See what I barely cought in the mirror as it passed me?
i see that white lambo

Old 06-01-2009, 08:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I think I've got all you guys beat...

Last edited by Alzilla; 06-01-2009 at 09:22 AM.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:49 AM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cabaynes
Not to nit-pick but technically he isn't trying to "make it look like an F1 LM." He just had McLaren add the "high-downforce kit" after he purchased the car, which all 5 of the F1 LM's were spec'd with. There are other F1's that came from the factory with the "high-downforce kit" that are not LM's.
And not to nit-pick either, but it has been determined that none of the McLaren F1s that are fitted with the High Downforce Kit today were originally fitted with it during their initial build by the factory. All nine* F1s that wear it had it added at some point later in their life. The chassis numbers are #011, #014 (this white one), #018, #020, #023, #059, #069, #072 and #073.

I added an asterisk next to the number 9 as one of those nine cars (chassis #069) had an owner who reecently chose to have the factory remove the High Downforce Kit and return the car to its original configuration. I was quite surprised to see that occur.

Originally Posted by Alzilla
I think I've got all you guys beat...
Not all of us...

The full story of that incredible day is recounted here along with many more photos in the gallery:

Reader Review: The McLaren F1 Experience

This was a pretty good day as well...

Cheers everyone!

>8^)
ER

Old 06-10-2009, 06:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Love the Confederate!!! I do this their older Hellcat looks better...

Old 06-10-2009, 08:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Peloton25
And not to nit-pick either, but it has been determined that none of the McLaren F1s that are fitted with the High Downforce Kit today were originally fitted with it during their initial build by the factory. All nine* F1s that wear it had it added at some point later in their life. The chassis numbers are #011, #014 (this white one), #018, #020, #023, #059, #069, #072 and #073.

I added an asterisk next to the number 9 as one of those nine cars (chassis #069) had an owner who reecently chose to have the factory remove the High Downforce Kit and return the car to its original configuration. I was quite surprised to see that occur.

Not all of us...

The full story of that incredible day is recounted here along with many more photos in the gallery:

Reader Review: The McLaren F1 Experience

This was a pretty good day as well...

Cheers everyone!

>8^)
ER

OK, you win! Hey, welcome to Teamspeed, man! It's good to finally see you over here! How've you been?

Old 06-10-2009, 08:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Peloton, I heard from a source (with photos from his camera) there is a second silver McLaren F1 in South Africa. Any info of the car?

Old 06-10-2009, 12:04 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla

OK, you win! Hey, welcome to Teamspeed, man! It's good to finally see you over here! How've you been?
I've been well, just busy lately. Adding another forum to my regular travels is probably out of the question right now, but I'll try to pop in here from time to time and I am always available via PM or email if a question comes up. Thanks for the greeting.

Where were you when you got to see chassis #028? I see the key was right there, how far did you get before they stopped you?

= = = = =

Mike - I've heard a similar story, but don't have more details than you. As a total, there were large percentage of silver F1s, so that makes them difficult to track compared to other more unique F1s. A couple of familiar cars have dropped off the radar in recent years, so there are many possibilities. There are still a few F1s we have no knowledge of, so it could even be one of them. Hopefully your source can provide more detail at some point.

>8^)
ER

Old 06-10-2009, 03:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
This is the only pic has sent, the owner asked not to be revealed - it shouldn't be too hard to pin down as there are only one or two people that would be able to afford to bring an F1 into our country at our taxes.

Quick Reply: Mclaren F1 and CCXR Pics........HUGE THANKS TO MCCOY!!!!!