Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official McLaren F1 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 03:01 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Peloton25
I've always found this comparison quite interesting:

The only major dimensional difference is the 12" longer wheelbase on the F1.

>8^)
ER
Thats incredible

Old 02-14-2012, 06:37 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McRae
Thats incredible
It is incredible indeed. That's always been one of the best pieces of data I can share with people to give them an idea of the size of the F1. It gets more interesting when you add passenger capacity and cargo space details - the F1 loses by a little on the latter, but not by much. Then you factor the F1 has nearly twice the power and...

>8^)
ER

Old 02-15-2012, 02:03 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Photo I snapped last night - what an incredibly special place.

>8^)
ER

Old 02-15-2012, 02:16 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Tell Jay I said hi.

Old 02-15-2012, 02:38 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Ken Cravillion is an unknown quantity at this point
Love the painting on the wall...

Old 02-15-2012, 03:19 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Must make my way one day to try and see inside Jays Garage...!

Old 02-15-2012, 04:51 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Originally Posted by Ken Cravillion
Love the painting on the wall...
As do I and it was one of the few things that I've wanted but didn't yet have in my collection. After seeing in on the wall in Jay's Garage last night I went home and ordered the Limited Edition print from Alex Reade Motorsport in the UK.

The original painting was done by famous motorsports artist, Nicholas Watts, and the prints are numbered out of 500 total and hand signed by the three drivers who won Le Mans in GTR #01R back in 1995.

For what it is, what it depicts and the fact that it is signed by the drivers - at a price of £110 I consider it a very good buy.

https://alexreade.net/acatalog/Le_Ma...las_Watts.html

>8^)
ER

Old 02-15-2012, 05:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
@Peloton25

Would you happen to know how many McLaren F1 there are currently in the UK / are UK registered cars..
Always been curious and would love to see a few more!

Old 02-15-2012, 06:52 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point

Last edited by gmaccormack; 02-15-2012 at 06:54 PM.
Old 02-15-2012, 06:56 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point

Quick Reply: The Official McLaren F1 Thread