Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official McLaren F1 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2012, 12:51 PM
Teamspeed Member
jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
These cars will be the 250GTO of our day.
Exactly. I don't know why their value is only 10% of a GTO's when they are far more technologically sophisticated.

Old 06-02-2012, 01:00 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Me&You is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by jhietter
Exactly. I don't know why their value is only 10% of a GTO's when they are far more technologically sophisticated.
For one, GTOs are approximately 3x rarer than the F1s. Also, they've enjoyed a 30 year head start to appreciate to the level they're at today.

I do agree that the F1 is the closest thing to the 250GTO of our time.

Old 06-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice

Old 06-03-2012, 07:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
revio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-03-2012, 11:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alef_henriique
What a pair!!!

Old 06-06-2012, 03:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
revio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond reputerevio has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-06-2012, 07:51 AM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ Aren't they incredible?

We have so many great photos to look forward to from CM-Arte.com

I was there myself and I am still looking forward to seeing how Vincent captured the event in photographs. That says a lot about the quality of his work.

Follow him on Facebook or Flickr to keep up with all of his amazing photos from this event and many others.

>8^)
ER

Old 06-06-2012, 09:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
How did you get those CM-Arte photos? Is there a link--- they are not up on their site.

Old 06-06-2012, 11:40 AM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
He put them up on Flickr and Facebook yesterday.

See the links at the bottom of my post.

>8^)
ER

Old 06-06-2012, 12:20 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Did you get a chance to drive a f1 on your trip Eric?

Quick Reply: The Official McLaren F1 Thread