Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

Saw a Gransport

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Saw a Gransport

I was on the Northern State Parkway Friday night saw a gorgeous Bright Red Gransport with real nice polished rims. When he passed me I was amazed of how it sounded. Im not to familer with the Gransport, were they good cars? were they reliable?

Old 05-02-2011, 05:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bad gearbox.

Old 05-02-2011, 06:00 PM
Banned
ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I think I will always want a Gransport. Great looking Maserati.

Old 05-02-2011, 11:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond repute
The gransport as far as im concerned is better than the granturismo...

Old 05-03-2011, 12:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
I like the 3200 GT better actually.

Old 05-03-2011, 12:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Inexpensive car. My buddy sold his for $14,000.

Old 05-09-2011, 09:31 PM
Banned
ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Barrister
Inexpensive car. My buddy sold his for $14,000.
Tell him he should have called me. I would have bought it from him and gave him $15K

Old 05-31-2011, 03:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I would step it up and give him $16000! LOL

Old 06-01-2011, 12:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Captain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond repute
any buyers for $30000 i have one for sale in bahrain

Old 06-29-2011, 07:13 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AdamM is on a distinguished roadAdamM is on a distinguished roadAdamM is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Blue4reF1
Bad gearbox.
Tell me why the gearbox is bad??? I have been in 2 Gransport's in the past and when in "Sport" mode, the gearbox is very precise and quick, it does not shift like a Ferrari F1 System but it is very quick process. The Gransport had a slightly different set up to the regular 4200 (the 4200 system is not the best) as the Gransport was designed to be used on a track as well as on road. If you read about the Gransport in road tests or even take time to watch the "Top Gear" review, you will be informed that the gearbox is totally different to the regular CambioCorsa system in a 4200.

Last edited by AdamM; 06-29-2011 at 07:14 AM.