Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

Maserati Gransport Photo Shoot!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 03:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Personally, because i've been so happy with my first DSLR, i'd say get the DSLR out of choice, so if your looking at the low end of the spectrum, the Nikon 3100 would probably be your best bet

Old 03-23-2011, 05:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
I have one statement.... Love the enthusiasm but google " the rule of thirds" it will Change your perspective when shooting photos and tune your eye for better shots.

Old 03-23-2011, 05:44 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
You may not like the thoughts, here goes.

Number plate is crooked. Rip it off, photoshop it off or put it straight.

White balance is way off. Even if you intended to go for a cold winter tone.

Most of these are overexposed.

Framed WAY tight.

Not level in most cases.

No use of the background.

Always avoid trees or lamp posts or anything sprouting out of the car, if you can.

The 4th pic has potential, I would've shot it looking straight ahead, down low and from the center of the road, car where it is and zoomed in to the max to emphasize on the trees line up.
ALL this^^^