Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

My Fiat Prima 313 - Modifications starting now!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 02:06 AM
Teamspeed Member
sbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura about
My Fiat Prima 313 - Modifications starting now!!

Hi Guys ,
I am starting my build for my fiat 500 today.
First up is to lower the car with coil-overs and add some good looking 17" wheels.

These wheels are made by Competizione Sport Tuning!
17x7.5 direct lift perfect for fiat 500.
No Drilling! Be aware some wheel bands will drill their wheels just to fit on the Fiat.

Tires I used:
yokomama 205/40/17 prada spec2.

Old 03-16-2011, 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Looks good, how does it drive with the new mods? I wouldn't mind one of these as a replacement to my current car but want to hold out for the abarth if it comes to the states

Last edited by BMWRacer13; 03-16-2011 at 07:22 PM.
Old 03-16-2011, 07:39 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
cute.

Old 03-16-2011, 07:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
Cool golf cart

Old 03-16-2011, 09:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Cute. But looks like the spring is touching the shock??

Old 03-17-2011, 02:07 AM
Teamspeed Member
sbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by BMWRacer13
Looks good, how does it drive with the new mods? I wouldn't mind one of these as a replacement to my current car but want to hold out for the abarth if it comes to the states
Thanks!

With coilover it rides pretty nice a little hard but not to bad.

Old 03-17-2011, 02:07 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by POWERHOUSE
Cool golf cart
thanks!

Old 03-17-2011, 02:08 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
cute.
Thanks.

Old 03-17-2011, 02:13 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Superfly
Cute. But looks like the spring is touching the shock??

Thanks
Car was up in the air. After i lowered it was not touching.

Old 03-18-2011, 12:13 AM
Teamspeed Member
My Day with KW suspensions. R&D more R&D!!!!

I'm working very closely with KW suspensions to make the best coil-over set up for US version Fiat 500.
Today we found out that ALL of the lowering spring and coil-overs (H&R, Eibach, Novitec and etc etc...) in North America & Canada will not fit the US version Fiat 500.

The Front top mount is different and the rear spring rate is different too.

IF anyone buys the lowering springs now it not lower the car in the rear.

This is my update for today!

I'm going to Dyno the car tomorrow.

Quick Reply: My Fiat Prima 313 - Modifications starting now!!