Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

My Fiat Prima 313 - Modifications starting now!!

Old 03-18-2011, 10:28 PM
Teamspeed Member
sbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura about
Dyno stock with no mod "moment of truth"

YouTube - dyno 011

YouTube - dyno 016

Last edited by sbyang; 03-18-2011 at 10:35 PM.
Old 03-18-2011, 10:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Best of the shoe-box sized cars for sure. Where do you buy these/service them in US?

Old 03-18-2011, 10:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
I freaking love your car man! Those rims are such a good fit for the car!

Old 03-18-2011, 11:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
sbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
Best of the shoe-box sized cars for sure. Where do you buy these/service them in US?
You can buy them at fiat Dealers.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Stephan
I freaking love your car man! Those rims are such a good fit for the car!
Thanks!

I have a few set (matt black and silver) in stock!
They are retail $1000 a set.

Old 03-19-2011, 11:38 PM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
This was such a cool read, and the Fiats are def. awesome shoe cars!
I wouldn't mind owning one myself.. but just aren't practical in the severe winter weather areas lol. Overall how do you like it? Have you noticed it feeling a little springy through some corners? And how is the overall response time as far as motor? I've heard it feels like a little sports car on drugs.
Thanks for sharing with us! Was a pleasure.

Old 03-20-2011, 11:12 AM
Teamspeed Member
GMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enough
cool car. I've tested the 500 abarth (135hp) and it's really fast. you have de 500C in the US? that's a really cool beach car.

Old 03-20-2011, 12:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nice. I really need to get something more economical…13MPG just ain't cutting it.

Old 03-20-2011, 02:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by F1-LH
This was such a cool read, and the Fiats are def. awesome shoe cars!
I wouldn't mind owning one myself.. but just aren't practical in the severe winter weather areas lol. Overall how do you like it? Have you noticed it feeling a little springy through some corners? And how is the overall response time as far as motor? I've heard it feels like a little sports car on drugs.
Thanks for sharing with us! Was a pleasure.
Man, the Fiat 500 is so much fun!
After i install KW coilover it looks so much better with Competizione Sport tuning wheels(http://www.csporttuning.com).
This 1.4 motor has some power on the HWY and street and around the corners i don't even need to slow down.

It is a great car for under 20K.

I have so much fun with my Fiat that my wife is getting mad.

Old 03-20-2011, 02:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by akiruno
Nice. I really need to get something more economical…13MPG just ain't cutting it.
Fiat 500 does 30MPG on street and 38MPG HWY.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My Fiat Prima 313 - Modifications starting now!!