Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

St. Louis Motorsports,LLC

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 07:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
St. Louis Motorsports,LLC

Hi all, My name is Adrian Hill and I represent St. Louis Motorsports here in St. Louis. We are happy to be the new strategic partner here with teamspeed.com for all of your Lamborghini,Bentley,Maserati,Bugatti,Ferrari service & pre owned exotic needs.

So, I just wanted to say hi to all and look forward to being an active member as a fellow enthusiast of all things automotive I just love to talk cars.

To see our new & pre owned inventory just click on the avatar..It will take you to our Bentley St. Louis website for now as we are still intergrating the new website with all five of the exotic franchises we now have represent.

Cheers all.

Adrian Hill
636-449-0000

Old 04-09-2008, 11:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Granturismo Availability

Hi all...Well , the Maserati Granturismo is as beautiful example of classic pininfarina beauty that I have ever seen...It really is a brilliant car...We have delivered 8 New Granturismo's now and the longest one lasted was about a week before being sold. anyway, for mid to late June delivery I have just been advised from the manufacturer that we have three GT's available ( which is great beacuse every other one is a pre sold order )

Here they are :

1. Grigio Granito over Beige hides with Nero (Black) secondary two tone colors and contrast stitching this should be a lovely example.

2.Grigio Tourng over Bordeaux (Burgandy) with Nero secondary two tone colors & contrast stitching... ( basically the poster car )

3.Bianco Eldorado over Rosso Corallo (bright Red) with Nero secondary two tone colors, stitching and special order Black piano wood

As you can see...we order our Maserati's here true to the spirit of the marque~ very Italian color combinations and with all the right options...just as true enthusiasts like 'em
These three are the only available unsold GT's at the time of writing. If you want a full break down of the options and so give me a call or shoot me a pm.

Cheers all. Adrian.

Maserati St. Louis : 636-449-0000

Last edited by Adrian; 04-09-2008 at 11:17 AM.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:38 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post any pics of the inventory when you can!

Old 04-09-2008, 12:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Will do ~ sorry about the double post ,I did not mean to do that.