Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

picked her up last month

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 04:37 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
topaz330 is an unknown quantity at this point
picked her up last month

traded my vantage for her and still haven't looked back...

Old 04-09-2008, 04:44 PM
BSM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really nice
ohhh yeahhhh!

congrats, nice move. maybe some high rez shots of that interior when you get a chance... color combo looks awesome... is that black? or dark blue? leather looks chestnut... deviating stitching?

more info on driving impression, options, etc would be cool... thx for sharing, awesome ride!

Last edited by BSM; 04-09-2008 at 04:46 PM.
Old 04-09-2008, 05:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
drew935 is an unknown quantity at this point
mmmyummy and congrats Topaz

Old 04-09-2008, 05:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NK1983 has a reputation beyond reputeNK1983 has a reputation beyond reputeNK1983 has a reputation beyond reputeNK1983 has a reputation beyond reputeNK1983 has a reputation beyond reputeNK1983 has a reputation beyond reputeNK1983 has a reputation beyond reputeNK1983 has a reputation beyond reputeNK1983 has a reputation beyond reputeNK1983 has a reputation beyond reputeNK1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome! Awesome car. One of my favorite new cars this year.

Old 04-09-2008, 05:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
MementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by BSM
ohhh yeahhhh!

congrats, nice move. maybe some high rez shots of that interior when you get a chance... color combo looks awesome... is that black? or dark blue? leather looks chestnut... deviating stitching?

more info on driving impression, options, etc would be cool... thx for sharing, awesome ride!
His car is dark blue and I forget the name of the interior color but apparently, in person, it's similar to the color of a basketball.

Old 04-09-2008, 06:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
formula1champ33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats! One of my favorite GT cars.

Old 04-09-2008, 06:54 PM
Teamspeed Member
DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The interior goes well with the exterior paint.

Old 04-09-2008, 07:24 PM
MTK
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
great car!!!! i think they are bad ass cars

just finalized an order for a MGT "s" due in sept.

Old 04-09-2008, 08:12 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by BSM
ohhh yeahhhh!

its a dark blue and the leather is like a basketball color as described... the stitching is blue too... thanks for all the comments... now i'm waiting for my wheels and trying to decide on my exhaust options besides tubi... the dealer said that the exhaust will probably run me aruond 6500 installed i was thinking quicksilver...

Old 04-09-2008, 08:16 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by formula1champ33
Congrats! One of my favorite GT cars.
thanks... how are you enjoying the vantage? I had a late 07 SS and it was nothing but problems. I loved the car but the tranny issues was too much for me so I had to trade it in. here was a pic of her

Quick Reply: picked her up last month