Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

2010 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 02:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Im not a huge fan of maserati but i think that this changes alot of things

Old 05-13-2008, 02:19 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I would go for this over a new ferrari GT california.

Old 06-02-2008, 05:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed, this car is defiently a stunner. I think the DB9 vert gives it a run for it's money though...

EDIT: Just looked and saw that they no longer make that and it's a vantage vert in which case I like this ca wayyy more...

Last edited by TTM0TION; 06-02-2008 at 05:50 PM.