Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Decision made, Cognac it is! Some of my X6 50i pics while I wait for the new Pannie

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 07:48 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Sammydtd is an unknown quantity at this point
Decision made, Cognac it is! Some of my X6 50i pics while I wait for the new Pannie

Alright guys,

After much deliberation I decided on the Cognac for several reasons. I was tired of black or grey cars with dark interiors, the cognac with two tone cedar cognac really stood out, and it had better options, climate seats, rear center console, adaptive cruise conrol, etc...

Until I receive the new Pannie, I thought I'd share some pics of the X6 I had...it will be sorely missed!

Attached Images     
Old 01-26-2010, 07:55 AM
naz
Teamspeed Pro
naz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond repute
Nice ride. That must cost a fortune in Syria.

Old 01-26-2010, 08:36 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Hi neighbor, yup the v8 x6 cost over $200,000. Don't get mr darted on what the Pannie is gonna do to my bank account

Sammy

Old 01-26-2010, 08:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
I love the X6.

If it came with a middle seat in the rear i would have one as a DD.

Old 01-26-2010, 01:44 PM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sammydtd
Hi neighbor, yup the v8 x6 cost over $200,000. Don't get mr darted on what the Pannie is gonna do to my bank account

Sammy

Oh, my. I think the one I drove was $68K

Congrats on the Pano..look forward to pics.

Old 01-26-2010, 05:02 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by ktvegas
Oh, my. I think the one I drove was $68K

Congrats on the Pano..look forward to pics.
Here in Syria car taxes are through the roof, so we end up paying more than double for our cars! Used to be more than 300% so at least it's going down!

The X6 really was the best SUV i've had, and I usually alternate between SUV and coupes when buying my next car. Some SUVs I've had the pleasure of owning include both RR models, MB G500, wife's Touareg, ML (crap), and the X6 and the BMW easily beats them all except the G (there's just something about the G-wagon)

Old 01-26-2010, 09:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on your new Panamera!

Old 01-26-2010, 11:21 PM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sammydtd
Here in Syria car taxes are through the roof, so we end up paying more than double for our cars! Used to be more than 300% so at least it's going down!

The X6 really was the best SUV i've had, and I usually alternate between SUV and coupes when buying my next car.
If we had to pay those prices I'd be driving a Kia! I'm currently in a Q7. Bought one of the first ones so it was a little quirky but I've loved it. I looked at the X6 when I was still in SUV mode. Been in them for 15 yrs. Once I discovered what Porsche was doing with the P, that was all it took to turn me.

Old 01-27-2010, 03:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant future
Congrats on your new Car! The X6 Is a great car, some say they hate the look but I love mine... Fell in love the second i drove it