Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

BMW Takes The Wraps Off New M4 Concept

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2013, 02:33 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Diggz92 is an unknown quantity at this point
The front bumper looks like a modified version of the one on the 1M

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Old 08-17-2013, 09:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Tristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura about
Name:  hVWbVfn.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  503 Bytes

Old 08-17-2013, 10:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond repute
It looks good but I'm betting this one is stuffed with exterior M performance parts. Completely base, this car's a lot plainer looking. I'm just glad I bought a ZCP E90 M3, if anything I have a V8 that revs to 8,400 RPM.

Old 08-18-2013, 12:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
This should be a huge model for BMW. I really think they are eating MB's lunch and this might help take the dessert as well.

Old 08-18-2013, 01:01 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Cartel...893 is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the front, especially the bumper looks stunning.

But the rest of the car is disappointing. The rear lights look like from every other BMW, at night you couldnt seperate it from other BMWs. Today is the light design one of the most important things, but BMW failed in this case.

Also the rear silhouette from the side looks a bit weird, I cant explain why, but from some perspectives the rear look a lil bit like the one from the 3series Gran Turismo.

Love the Phoenix yellow painting, was my fav on the E46 M3. Unfortunatelly the final version doesen't look as much aggressive as the first concept. Nonetheless, I like it really and if I would have the money I would buy it. They really need this new modell, Mercedes was much more offensive with their Black Series products, especially the C63 Black Series coupe.

any informations of the engine specs?

Last edited by Cartel...893; 08-18-2013 at 01:03 PM.
Old 08-18-2013, 04:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looks great, couldn't give a stuff what they call it but worried about turbo power.

Old 08-18-2013, 05:07 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
could b a marketing stunt, the return of the M3 will hopefully be in 6 or 12 years lol

Old 08-18-2013, 05:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond repute
There's an F80 M3 sedan coming out too.

Old 08-22-2013, 06:20 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
hlbeckley is an unknown quantity at this point
Front looks great, will miss the V8 though