Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

OEM CSL Roof install on my M3

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2013, 05:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Clubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great my friend. I may suggest CSL splitters though instead of the single piece, would look even killer. just my opinion of course.

Old 09-03-2013, 05:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Clubber
Looks great my friend. I may suggest CSL splitters though instead of the single piece, would look even killer. just my opinion of course.
Thank you mate. Well I plan on getting the Prototype CSL Splitters which were longer than the production version. For now I'll stick with the one piece race lip but will get those splitters soon.

Will update my journal thread once I have them installed.

Old 09-16-2013, 08:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks to my good mate over in the UK for hooking me up with a non sunroof headliner for a hilariously cheap price.

Name:  2013-09-13.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  84.8 KB

Should be here in a week or two. I'll update with more pics when i pull out the sunroof headliner, etc....

Old 09-17-2013, 08:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
So refreshing to see OEM parts used rather than carbon fibre sticky tape.

Thanks for all the detailed shots as well. Much appreciated.

Old 09-18-2013, 01:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by simsko
So refreshing to see OEM parts used rather than carbon fibre sticky tape.

Thanks for all the detailed shots as well. Much appreciated.
CF sticky type

Thanks Bud.

Old 09-19-2013, 10:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Perfection.

Old 09-19-2013, 10:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by SPEEDANDTECH
Perfection.
Thank you

Old 09-26-2013, 07:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Thanks to good mate once again for hooking me up with a non sunroof headliner for the price of a Pint o Lager.

All packed up...
Name:  IMG-20130925-WA0004.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  53.4 KB

Name:  IMG-20130925-WA0000.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  45.9 KB

Confirmed Cut out in the back for the OEM BT Mic.
Name:  IMG-20130924-WA0006.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  80.9 KB

Ordered a new 3rd Brake light as the current one works but all the rubber is falling off due to heat exposure over the last 9 years. Ordered all new clips etc to install headliner and am very close to ordering some Alcantara too

Pics to come as soon as it gets here in 8-10 days and install. Will be taking more pics of the underside of the OEM CSL roof when the older headliner is off.

Old 09-26-2013, 12:44 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
You have a very nice car

Old 09-26-2013, 01:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
You have a very nice car
7alalek bro.

You too. Thank you Brother.

Quick Reply: OEM CSL Roof install on my M3