Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Z3 M Coupé Resto and Engine Rebuild !

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2013, 01:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
Good as new! fantastic job

Old 04-12-2013, 06:03 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Not bad for iPhone shots.

Old 04-12-2013, 06:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Clubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bmw power
Mint!
Thank you.
Originally Posted by MC321
Good as new! fantastic job
Thanks my friend. Yours is a perfect example too.
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Not bad for iPhone shots.
Thanks 'Mo. These were taken with DSLR but by me, no pro photog.

Old 04-12-2013, 06:13 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I see, when I saw the interior shots I doubt it for a while because very detailed.

Old 04-13-2013, 07:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Clubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond repute
I see, when I saw the interior shots I doubt it for a while because very detailed.
I'm just getting the hang of it. Hope to get better in time and improve the artistic shots

Old 01-13-2014, 10:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A couple new shots from a recent photoshoot...

Name:  IMG_6184_1_zpsa5a719bb.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  30.4 KB

and here she is with the rest of the girls

Name:  IMG_6242_rev_zps93d01fef.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  71.2 KB

Old 01-13-2014, 10:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
WOW your collection is every bit of awesome! How do you decide which one to take out? Do you track the CSL?

Old 01-13-2014, 04:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Maxtheone
WOW your collection is every bit of awesome! How do you decide which one to take out? Do you track the CSL?
Thanks my friend. Chosing the weekend fun car is really difficult actually. But a nice difficulty to have
I track the CSL, I will pop her Nurburgring cherry this summer in fact.

Old 01-13-2014, 04:18 PM
AMGFanatic
Excellent collection, you need a Z8 now.

Old 01-13-2014, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Excellent collection, you need a Z8 now.
Thanks 'Mo. Tell me about it. Z8 is a long time dream and would complete my collection but they are very very hard to get ahold of... Maybe one day...

Quick Reply: Z3 M Coupé Resto and Engine Rebuild !