Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Baseline Dyno Testing Reveals 2013 M5's Hidden HP

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2012, 04:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by MiniRup
I'm so relieved. 560 horsepower in a saloon just wasn't enough.

Waddafug....
lol my thoughts exactly..

whats even more mind blowing is the fact that you will get 700+hp with bolt-ons. thats absolutely NUTS.

Old 09-09-2012, 08:33 AM
Teamspeed Member
E36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of light
Saw my first one in the flesh today, looked the business in white, just beautiful!

Old 09-09-2012, 11:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Pierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond reputePierre996TT has a reputation beyond repute
well the RS6 MTM gets 730hp...we are thinking to get one here based on the low price of a almost new RS6 here compared with a Panamera Turbo

Old 09-09-2012, 02:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Maxtheone
Actually they don't! Back in Germany this is a big topic in the automotive press at the moment! By now car magazines start to put the test vehicles on the dyno and mostly the cars produce more power than the producer said. This was especially the case with the m5 and the new 63amg modells featuring the v8 biturbo...
Hi Max,

Yes, fully correct, I guess you are referring to the Sport Auto articles...however, it seems that the car industry is preparing their cars for journalists in a special way a normal customer would never receive them. That is also part of the reality.

By the way, the New M5 is facing in the last issue of sport auto some heavivy criticism..which I think is fully justified.

Nice Ferrari collection you have..these are still the Maranellos that I like...all the new
stuff I dont like anymore...

Old 09-09-2012, 04:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by jumping_horse
Hi Max,

Yes, fully correct, I guess you are referring to the Sport Auto articles...however, it seems that the car industry is preparing their cars for journalists in a special way a normal customer would never receive them. That is also part of the reality.

By the way, the New M5 is facing in the last issue of sport auto some heavivy criticism..which I think is fully justified.

Nice Ferrari collection you have..these are still the Maranellos that I like...all the new
stuff I dont like anymore...
Thank you Sir! Actually the ferraris are my dad's...so i got them under family cars...
Well I'm not surprised I totally agree on everything you just said...must be german mentality or something...
The last proper Ferrari to me is the Scuderia, everything that came out afterwards doesn't carry ferrari heritage anymore

Old 09-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
stpatsday is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by -eztrader-
Great news, too bad the car isn't lighter, and more aggressive styling.
Ditto

Old 09-09-2012, 09:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
ecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enoughecaman will become famous soon enough
I am truly impressed on how the Mercs. have upped their game in the handling department in the last seven or eight years or so.

Old 09-09-2012, 09:49 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Added a little video to OP.