Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Just got life time BMWCCA membership

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2012, 12:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jetpilot718
What else do you get from BMW for a cool grand? I don't really know what BMWCCA is, but I know they get discounts on the BMW autocross events. Anything else? Just trying to figure out what the money gets you. Thanks!
You get rebates on bathroom remodels, and savvy consumer advice on coffee machines.

Also, a snazzy BMW cap.

Old 05-05-2012, 12:38 AM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by stuka
If you know of a dealer that can do that, let me know.

My M3 dealer wants 10K over sticker. Actually, most CA dealers want 10K over sticker.

I don't begrudge that, supply and demand and all.

Also, I don't think the lease rate is good right now for the F10 M5 either. Again, just BMW trying to milk a product while it can, capitalism and all.
You are dealing with the wrong dealer, clearly. But, you're in CA. Can't say I'm surprised.
Originally Posted by Zorro
You get rebates on bathroom remodels, and savvy consumer advice on coffee machines.

Also, a snazzy BMW cap.
Also, a Breitling and floor to ceiling windows.

Old 05-05-2012, 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cstroked
You are dealing with the wrong dealer, clearly. But, you're in CA. Can't say I'm surprised.

Also, a Breitling and floor to ceiling windows.
Thus dampening every vagina that you come across

Old 05-05-2012, 05:29 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by JC919
Thus dampening every vagina that you come across
Truth.

Andy, sorry for not elaborating.

You should try someone like Isringhausen (although they are in Chicago) or try some of the smaller midwest dealers. They *generally* don't pull that crap. Of the two dealers in my town, I know one does and the other is a square shooter.

When I sold Porsches & Audis we had a lot of FL/CA/NY customers. Same story though, we were straight shooters and the other outfit loved to play games: way over sticker for cars, jack the price up after you had already ordered (did this to one of my custs), lie about allocations (they also did this to another customer of mine).

It's hard to find a no BS dealer that just wants to move cars, but if you look you should be able to.

The next trick will be finding an outfit that will service your car without being dicks. Again, a smart operation won't care where you buy the car, they'll simply be glad to have the business.