Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

The JC to spec an F10 M5

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 12:18 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
BMW light interior is a nightmare and a half to keep nice.

Have you ever seen those dove gray leather seats in E36 M3's after just 3 years of normal driving?

Oh and if you wear a black or dark belt and gets in when it's raining outside, guess what gets imprinted on your seat?

Old 05-09-2012, 12:21 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by stuka
BMW light interior is a nightmare and a half to keep nice.

Have you ever seen those dove gray leather seats in E36 M3's after just 3 years of normal driving?

Oh and if you wear a black or dark belt and gets in when it's raining outside, guess what gets imprinted on your seat?
I had a CTT in 08 and it had Havana/Sand interior and my jeans marked it up inside of a week. Never again.

Old 05-16-2012, 01:25 AM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Bump for anyone interested in getting an F10 M5 now for a good deal.

Appaently on M5board people are getting $1000 over ED invoice. So with 7 MSD's, you are looking at 1200 bucks a month in lease payment with extended leather and that stupid executive package.

Seems pretty good. And if you are BMWCCA member, you get another grand off too.

Old 07-06-2012, 06:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Ordered! Will go into production next month and should be delivered late September.

Old 07-07-2012, 03:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by JC919
Ordered! Will go into production next month and should be delivered late September.
Congrats.

Old 07-07-2012, 05:13 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Specs?

Old 07-07-2012, 01:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
El Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura about
I just posted my review of a F10 M5 on TS the other day. Wish I had seen this thread before to add my input but I'm sure what you have picked is going to turn out awesome! Please share when it arrives.

Old 07-09-2012, 04:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Chris, after much debate the decision was made to get the exact same spec as my father's much beloved 2002 e39 M5, which he plans to keep along with the F10.

Therefore the spec is:

Silverstone Metallic
Black Full Merino Leather
Aluminium Trace Trim (e39 M5 actually has brown wood trim, but he wanted aluminium in the new car)
Executive Package
Alcantara Headliner
Heads Up Display
Apple iPhone/Media/Apps Package
19" Wheels
DCT

I have a set of 19" M3 ZCP wheels on order from the dealer to be mounted on the car when it arrives. If they for some reason do not work on the F10 I will probably put my old set of RE-11s on them and run them on my M3.

Originally Posted by El Wehbi
I just posted my review of a F10 M5 on TS the other day. Wish I had seen this thread before to add my input but I'm sure what you have picked is going to turn out awesome! Please share when it arrives.
I read that review last week and definitely enjoyed it. Thanks for posting.

Old 07-09-2012, 04:58 PM
Banned
Nate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
Yes!! PM me when it comes in and I will send over a free set of painted reflectors.

I just put an order in today for some wheels for the iND F10 M5

Old 07-09-2012, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
^Thanks Nate, I can't wait to see what wheels you guys went with. Hoping its a set of BBS FIs

Quick Reply: The JC to spec an F10 M5