Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

E90 M3 content

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2012, 01:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
E90 M3 content

Here are some pictures of my stock 2008 BMW M3 sedan, hope you like them

Old 02-05-2012, 02:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond repute
Very clean! First mod clear side markers

Old 02-05-2012, 03:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by jay_ftw
Very clean! First mod clear side markers
Thanks for the kind words, but I'm hesitant to touch anything because I know the mod bug bites hard. Pretty soon I'll be getting tint, blacklines, black kidneys, etc.

Old 02-05-2012, 04:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mahzari
Thanks for the kind words, but I'm hesitant to touch anything because I know the mod bug bites hard. Pretty soon I'll be getting tint, blacklines, black kidneys, etc.
beautiful machine

see u already know what u want , so Do it

i say let it bite

Old 02-05-2012, 07:53 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
well,..side markers have to go
it`s not even a mod,but an optical correction

Enjoy the Emmy!

Old 02-05-2012, 12:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Lumma
beautiful machine

see u already know what u want , so Do it

i say let it bite
Thank you and I'll consider it

Originally Posted by ECB
well,..side markers have to go
it`s not even a mod,but an optical correction

Enjoy the Emmy!

Well if you put it that way...

Old 02-06-2012, 04:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
Love how the E90 looks sitting on the dark 18s!

Old 02-06-2012, 04:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
hows the M3 compared to the merc (C63) and lexus (IS-F)?

Old 02-06-2012, 11:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by 03-turbo911
Love how the E90 looks sitting on the dark 18s!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by Lumma
hows the M3 compared to the merc (C63) and lexus (IS-F)?
I've driven a C63 and the C-class feels more like a regular Mercedes with a huge engine. You do not get the same feel through the steering or brake pedal as you do in the M3. The transmission also isn't on par with BMW's DCT and, of course, there's no manual option. It is, however, MUCH faster than my car in a straight line. I've seen stock C63 AMGs keep up with E60 M5s. Overall, the C63 is a great car but the M3 feels special. I have friends with both cars and when I got a ride in the C63, I was impressed with the speed; when I got a ride in the M3, I needed to have it. I have no experience with the IS F but from the reviews I've seen, it can't keep up with the German competition. I know that it beeps when you get to redline so you know to shift, has two fake exhaust tips, and its transmission won't skip gears (it has eight!), so I never bothered to drive one.