Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

First Car! E39 content

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 10:54 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Zombi [BG] is on a distinguished roadZombi [BG] is on a distinguished roadZombi [BG] is on a distinguished roadZombi [BG] is on a distinguished road
First Car! E39 content

Just got it last week, my 1998 528i. Black interior, 5spd manual

I'm in love with this thing, and it keeps getting better

Old 06-30-2010, 11:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! It's a beauty! How many miles are on it?

Awesome photos, btw.

Old 06-30-2010, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Zombi [BG] is on a distinguished roadZombi [BG] is on a distinguished roadZombi [BG] is on a distinguished roadZombi [BG] is on a distinguished road
134,xxx

Its in amazing condition though and one family owned

and thanks

Old 06-30-2010, 12:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Congrats! I love the E39s...still the best looking of the 5 series, IMHO. Great photos too!

Old 06-30-2010, 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Thanks! Yea, the e39 is the best looking in my opinion as well. Very classy, and the M5 is just

Old 06-30-2010, 01:13 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
FitmentFactory is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats and beautiful color!

Old 06-30-2010, 07:59 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Enjoy your driving machine! Nice photos!