Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

2008 BMW 650i - How The F....

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2008, 01:34 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these parts
2008 BMW 650i - How The F....

I was at Patrick BMW in Schaumburg earlier today and noticed they had a light blue 650i out in their lot. Upon closer inspection I noticed it had the sport shift transmission (auto with paddles, similar to the SMG found on the 545i's in 2004-2006). Then I noticed the entire center console, dashboard, gauge surround, and rear door area was all in two tone leather. The dash was black while the center console was a mix of tan (the interior color) and black (the dash). The seats were also perforated and had contrast stitching. The wheels were different as well.

Was this a BMW individual? These aren't sold in the U.S I thought? It looked really sharp. The interior was like something you'd only find on an M6.

Anyone know anything about this?

Old 05-24-2008, 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
M5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mr.PS
I was at Patrick BMW in Schaumburg earlier today and noticed they had a light blue 650i out in their lot. Upon closer inspection I noticed it had the sport shift transmission (auto with paddles, similar to the SMG found on the 545i's in 2004-2006). Then I noticed the entire center console, dashboard, gauge surround, and rear door area was all in two tone leather. The dash was black while the center console was a mix of tan (the interior color) and black (the dash). The seats were also perforated and had contrast stitching. The wheels were different as well.

Was this a BMW individual? These aren't sold in the U.S I thought? It looked really sharp. The interior was like something you'd only find on an M6.

Anyone know anything about this?
The interior sounds like Individual Program to me. We had a 750Li on the showroom that had Individual options on it, including leather and wheels, and it was very sharp! The interior was butter soft, a great perforated cream/tan color, and the 20" wheels were a great match.

Old 05-26-2008, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these partsMr.PS is infamous around these parts
I went back and took a look at it. It was an individual. They had another one as well. It looked very sharp. The interior was very well appointed. BMW is really killing it with interiors. The leather work is amazing.

Old 05-28-2008, 01:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond repute
you went back and you didn't take pics??? I'd love to see it

Old 05-28-2008, 02:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
We have BMW individual in the states for the 650, you can check them out on bmwusa.com, click on the 6 and then "individual composition coupe" or "individual composition convertible".