Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

This would piss me off if I just bought a new M3....E90 M3 sedan to get new rear LEDs

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 08:20 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post This would piss me off if I just bought a new M3....E90 M3 sedan to get new rear LEDs

"The new M3 made its debut last October and it’s still not on sale in a number of markets around the world, but despite this prototypes for a facelifted version of the performance sedan hav already spotted ahead of its sale launch early next year. The changes are in line with the midlife update for the regular E90 sedan, due later this year, and entail a number of very minor revisions to both the exterior and cabin.

Most of the car remains unchanged although there are a few differences such as the updated headlights with new LED details, which double as daytime running lights. Up back will be a new bumper with a modified diffuser and redesigned taillights. The sedan model will also be offered with the ‘Space Gray’ color option that was formerly limited to the Coupe. The car’s 420hp 4.0L V8 is likely to remain unchanged although it will be offered with the new seven-speed M-DCT dual-clutch transmission. "

Attached Images     
Old 05-18-2008, 09:17 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Saw that coming a mile away. Can they be swapped easily?

Old 05-19-2008, 08:21 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BeastPower is an unknown quantity at this point
Probably a plug and play swap out. Aftermarket options will be less expensive.

Cheers, Daniel.

Old 05-19-2008, 02:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by BeastPower
Probably a plug and play swap out. Aftermarket options will be less expensive.

Cheers, Daniel.

the whole harness is different you would have to splice them in.

Old 05-20-2008, 12:53 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
-Centurion is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Alex
Can they be swapped easily?
Won't be a possibility because the new ones will have a slightly different shape in the form of an "L".

Old 05-20-2008, 03:20 PM
Teamspeed Member
mch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to all
you know what pisses me off buying a new m3 and needing a new tranny

Old 05-21-2008, 09:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold
they make changes all the time. The last M3 got leds at 2003.5 (half way through the model run)

Old 05-23-2008, 05:20 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BeastPower is an unknown quantity at this point
We should have an aftermarket LED tail-light upgrade available for the e90 soon, and hopefully it will also fit the M3 model.