Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Pictures of the X5M

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2011, 01:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
famoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to behold
Pictures of the X5M

Hi guys,

Haven't been on here in a while but thought I'd share a few photo's I took of the X5M my dad got a couple of months ago.

It's his DD but I have driven it a lot, and it's phenomenal. Both he and I say it's the best car on the drive. Here in the UK this car gets a lot of bad press, it's not a true M car etc, but drive this thing in M mode and come to your own conclusions.

Simply put, something this big shouldn't be as fast or sound as good as it does. Things have come a long way since the old 4.4i we had from 2003, but the new X5 is a new level.

Old 06-26-2011, 01:54 PM
Teamspeed Member
Petener999 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Petener999 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Petener999 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Petener999 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Petener999 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Petener999 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Petener999 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Petener999 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Petener999 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Petener999 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Petener999 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Very nice! What is lurking behind door number 2?

Old 06-26-2011, 02:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to all
so elegant!

Old 06-26-2011, 03:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Petener999
Very nice! What is lurking behind door number 2?
aston martin vantage?

Nice, in the best color for the car!

Old 06-26-2011, 03:16 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
nice house

Old 06-26-2011, 03:18 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
exact spec id get...love it with the updated LED tailights as well

Old 06-26-2011, 03:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to all
Loved my x5m great truck i had sold it

Old 06-26-2011, 03:37 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AdamM is on a distinguished roadAdamM is on a distinguished roadAdamM is on a distinguished road
Very nice car, lovely colour and superb pics.

Old 06-26-2011, 04:48 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Theory is an unknown quantity at this point
The interior looks so nice

Old 06-26-2011, 05:03 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
great pics,great car,great colour!
enjoy it!!

Quick Reply: Pictures of the X5M