Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Officially Official: 2012 BMW M5 Concept!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 10:40 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by VegasFloyd
The interior looks like they took a step backwards.
xactly my thoughts...rather tame looking...

Old 04-21-2011, 12:29 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
I still do not like the new non driver centric cockpit and prefer the pre Bangled classic BMW setup where the console curves toward the driver.

But so far I like just about everything about this M5.

Old 04-21-2011, 12:39 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
It does looks good, much better that the last M5. I think that the size is getting out of control though.

Old 04-21-2011, 01:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I really like the interior.

Driver-centric does not mean that the center console has to curve toward the driver.

Old 04-21-2011, 02:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond repute
The interior looks alright for a standard bimmer, but for a car that costs over $100K I'd expect something with a little more pop.

Old 04-21-2011, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by O2Supply
I really like the interior.

Driver-centric does not mean that the center console has to curve toward the driver.
The point of the curve is so that the futher out area is easily accessible without you shifting your body.

The pre bangled BMW's are vastly superior in this regard, and I have driven just about every BMW out there.

Old 04-22-2011, 01:54 PM
Former Sponsor
Speed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura aboutSpeed Showcase has a spectacular aura about
Agreed much better looking then the previous M5.

Bigger in size = bigger turbos lol

The day has come BMW M series now boosting !!!