Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

IND Distribution presents the first Akrapovic X5M/X6M exhaust systems in the US!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 08:28 PM
Banned
Nate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond repute
IND Distribution presents the first Akrapovic X5M/X6M exhaust systems in the US!

After a long wait, we are proud to announce that Akrapovic's first inbound batch of X5M and X6M exhaust systems! We were so excited about the new exhaust that we purchased every available system on the first inbound shipment.

Seeing the exhaust first hand was an experience we've now come to expect from Akrapovic and left all of us very impressed.

The intricate carbon fiber tips, carefully spaced to allow for cool operation and longevity, the beautifully CNC bent and laser cut brackets, the phenomenal welds, everything about this exhaust was typical Akrapovic artwork.

The X5M and X6M exhaust system features bolt on fitment to the factory downpipes, which also means that the car will operate with no check engine lights or catalytic converter errors. This system also functions with the factory valve system for discreet cruising and an aggressive tone when the valves are open. The four titanium tips are an absolute work of art, and the exhaust also frees 10hp from the already incredible truck, in addition to saving over 50lbs of weight!

Please contact an IND representative for additional information.

Old 03-31-2011, 08:33 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
you should pm mark

Old 03-31-2011, 11:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
HBspeed is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh my. Are carbon fiber tips the next level...

Old 04-01-2011, 11:12 AM
Banned
Nate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond repute
Old 04-01-2011, 11:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
I take it this means Akra will be developing a system for the F10 M5

I have to say that the Akra Evo exhaust is by far the best mod I've done to my M3 and of course I got it from the guys at IND.

Old 04-01-2011, 01:10 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Looks and sounds sick! I'm sure Akra will develop one for the upcoming M5/6 with S63 turbocharged V8.

Old 04-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
NAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the rough
Wow, that system is truly a work of art! It looks beautiful and the craftsmanship is second to none.

I'm sure it's quite pricey, but you gotta pay to play!

Last edited by NAPO; 04-01-2011 at 03:49 PM.
Old 04-01-2011, 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
NAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the rough
I just watched the video and damn does it sound awesome too!

Old 04-01-2011, 03:50 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Can't beat Akrapovic quality and fit IMO. They really are at the top of the exhaust game right now.

Old 04-01-2011, 07:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Dude. I don't even own of these trucks and I want to order that system. Well done.