Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Now this is an M3....Check out this E46 Beast

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
Benzwiz is an unknown quantity at this point
nice seats..!
i'm diggin it

Old 04-25-2008, 02:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
That Shit Is Fast As Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-25-2008, 02:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
mch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to all
yes it is hey pixx whos that gay guy in your avatar

Old 04-25-2008, 11:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BIG LUV
Interior and Wheels are Sick! Not feeling the side skirts or front lip.
AS SOON AS I SAW IT, that's what I was going to mention. Hate the skirts and lips are just played. Love the HRE's though , but I must say it all looks like it was done extremely well, top notch work!

Old 04-26-2008, 07:19 AM
Teamspeed's Resident Racer
Dangerzone has a reputation beyond reputeDangerzone has a reputation beyond reputeDangerzone has a reputation beyond reputeDangerzone has a reputation beyond reputeDangerzone has a reputation beyond reputeDangerzone has a reputation beyond reputeDangerzone has a reputation beyond reputeDangerzone has a reputation beyond reputeDangerzone has a reputation beyond reputeDangerzone has a reputation beyond reputeDangerzone has a reputation beyond repute
I've seen this car around .....

Old 04-27-2008, 01:37 PM
Teamspeed Member
DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The photos here do not give the car any justice. You need to hear and see this car in person. The car is amazing. Active Autowerke knows what they are doing. This is more than a car, it's more like a work of art.