Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

CEC Wheels E60 M5 | AC Schnitzer Type IV Racing Wheels!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2011 | 02:27 PM
|
Former Sponsor
Vincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to behold
CEC Wheels E60 M5 | AC Schnitzer Type IV Racing Wheels!

Hello everyone. I just wanted to share a couple pictures of this E60 M5 that our customer brought in for some new wheels. He decided on the AC Schnitzer Type IV Racing Wheels. I love everything about this car. This car has the perfect stance and the wheels really compliment the car. This is by far one of my favorite bimmer's on AC Schnitzer wheels. Let me know what you guys think!

Specs
Wheels: AC Schnitzer Type IV Racing
Front: 21x9
Rear: 21x10
Brembo Brakes (Front and Rear)

Old 01-19-2011 | 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
bmwlover1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
very nice are these for sale, what was the price i think they would look bette rin silver

Old 01-19-2011 | 04:44 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
One sick M5. Wheels suit the car very well - especially with the nice drop.

Old 01-19-2011 | 07:04 PM
|
Former Sponsor
Vincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by mtechnik
One sick M5. Wheels suit the car very well - especially with the nice drop.

Thank Misha! The car does have the perfect stance for these wheels. These are the perfect wheels for this car.

Old 01-19-2011 | 07:04 PM
|
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by bmwlover1985
very nice are these for sale, what was the price i think they would look bette rin silver
They do come in a silver finish. I will PM you pricing.

Old 01-19-2011 | 07:27 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Price range?
Ac schnitzer makes great looking wheels. Type III's are my fave, not sure if they still make them?

Old 01-19-2011 | 08:31 PM
|
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by Ced
Price range?
Ac schnitzer makes great looking wheels. Type III's are my fave, not sure if they still make them?

The prices range from 6k-8k depending on the sizes. The Type III's are a great wheel, they have the characteristics of the classic AC Schnitzer designs. The last time I checked the Type III's are still available, they are offered for the E92 M3's.