Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

CEC Wheels | AC Schnitzer E92 M3

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2011 | 06:56 PM
|
Former Sponsor
Vincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to behold
CEC Wheels | AC Schnitzer E92 M3

Here's an E92 M3 that was done at our Miami showroom. This E92 is the perfect example of why AC Schnitzer is synonymous with BMW tuning. With all of the newer BMW tuners coming into the market it is nice to know that AC Schnitzer continues to bring the quality and function in their products. All of the parts fit perfectly and add the right amount of character to the new M3 without making it look like there is too much going on. Let me know what you guys think!

Wheels and Tires:
AC Schnitzer Type V forged Monoblock with Michelin Pilot Sport 2 Tires
Front: 20x9" with 245/30/ZR20 tires
Rear: 20x10" with 295/25/ZR20 tires

Performance and suspension:
AC Schnitzer Racing Coilover Suspension
AC Schnitzer Sport Exhaust
BREMBO Front and Rear Brakes

Exterior:
AC Schnitzer carbon fiber front spoiler
AC Schnitzer carbon fiber side skirt elements
Matte Black Kidney Grilles with gloss black trim
Gloss black fender trims
Body-colored front bumper reflectors

Old 01-19-2011 | 07:43 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Perfection, those wheels are amazing.

Old 01-19-2011 | 08:19 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Frank's E92 M3 is so clean! Saw it in person at CEC. Perfectly modded!

Old 01-19-2011 | 10:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished road
I think the rims would look better without the black space at the tip of the spokes...even though thats what makes them stand out...just my 2 cents. But gorgeous car overall!

Old 01-19-2011 | 11:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
I still don't get new Schnitzer. These wheels with black paint to make them look thinner. What happened to there 3-piece beauties with the stepped lips? Those were king

Old 01-20-2011 | 01:42 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
I will always be a fan of the M3. This one came out perfect.

Old 01-20-2011 | 05:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great, make´s me wonder what I can do with my M3 E92,,,,,,

Old 01-20-2011 | 12:58 PM
|
Former Sponsor
Vincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to behold
Thank you for all of the feedback!

Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
I still don't get new Schnitzer. These wheels with black paint to make them look thinner. What happened to there 3-piece beauties with the stepped lips? Those were king
I do agree that the past ACS wheels with stepped lips were amazing. However I do need to add that the designs of newer style wheels are cohesive with the current model BMW's. The past designs were amazing for their time and are now classics. The newer ACS stuff may look completely different from the past designs but I do like how they keep the true form of the car and still keep the characteristics of what made AC Schnitzer who they are today.

Originally Posted by Axman
Looks great, make´s me wonder what I can do with my M3 E92,,,,,,
There are so many possibilities with the E92 M3. The E92 is a great car and you'll have a great time driving it a well as doing some mods! Feel free to ask me questions anytime.

Last edited by Vincent@CEC; 01-20-2011 at 01:00 PM.
Old 01-21-2011 | 03:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
everything is spot on perfect except for the sides, not sure about those pieces

Old 01-22-2011 | 03:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
Thatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond repute
do not want.

Quick Reply: CEC Wheels | AC Schnitzer E92 M3