Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

This got here today! M3 E30

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2011, 04:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond reputeABC12M3 has a reputation beyond repute
That looks like a nice car to restore.

Do you mind if I ask how much was paid for it and what year it is?

Old 02-06-2011, 05:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ferdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by IIVVX
you guys have good roads down there?
Mmm, we still have about 70% of the roads rusted by horses and carriages, but we are working on it... just joking!

There's always some places were you don't want to go, but in Santiago you can go almost anywhere with any car.

We have this city highway, it covers I'd say about 65% of the city. Including most business centers, airport, downtown and better places to live:

And we have about 3500km of the 4400km of Chile covered by the "Ruta 5". The 900 km left are what we call the chilean Patagonia.

In this pic from "Puerto Montt" to south. You can see it is very hard to have a nice highway since it's very narrow, the weather is hard and there's a lot of little islands .

This is the Ruta 5:

Close to the north border and through the desert

Center

South

The 900km left are called "Carretera Austral" (actually, as it's not a straight line it's about 1300km), I think it a journey you should all take sometime! You'll need a proper car or bike. It's closed in several places if not spring or summer.

This is it:

For the short answer... YES! we have great roads for everything!

Originally Posted by Clubber
Looks like a good example, enjoy it in good health !
We will! believe me

Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
Love 'em! And looks like a clean car. Congrats to your buddy!
He is just too happy!
Already bought the transmissions, one for the road (NA gearing), one for the track (short gearing) and one for spare. It already has the coilovers on it and it's waiting for the engine mods, brake kits and chassis reinforcements.

Old 02-06-2011, 05:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ferdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ABC12M3
That looks like a nice car to restore.

Do you mind if I ask how much was paid for it and what year it is?

It was bought in Japan used. It costed there about US$20.000.
It is NOT restored. Just was well taken care of...
It's the 2.3l 215hp Evolution version, the red sticker is missing but will be on soon again. Not sure about the year but I think it's 1990.

Old 02-06-2011, 10:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
P///M215 is an unknown quantity at this point
im jealous.

Old 02-06-2011, 10:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by P///M215
im jealous.
Jajaja, and what if I say this is his fourth M3 E30? He still has a white one, so he now has two.

I'm jealous too...

Old 02-07-2011, 01:15 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
P///M215 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Ferdinand
Jajaja, and what if I say this is his fourth M3 E30? He still has a white one, so he now has two.

I'm jealous too...
ohh man, that makes me twice as jealous, especially that he owns e30 m3 in alpine white true classic BMW color imo.

Old 02-07-2011, 01:20 AM
Former Sponsor
Jay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant futureJay@Tunerworks has a brilliant future
Awesome color! I'm jealus now that I know he has two at the same time!! haha. More pictures please

Old 02-07-2011, 04:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
This is the other black he had before

And these are the actual black and white.

Sorry, I don't have more pictures of the white one.

Old 02-07-2011, 06:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
JasonE30m3 has a brilliant futureJasonE30m3 has a brilliant futureJasonE30m3 has a brilliant futureJasonE30m3 has a brilliant futureJasonE30m3 has a brilliant futureJasonE30m3 has a brilliant futureJasonE30m3 has a brilliant futureJasonE30m3 has a brilliant futureJasonE30m3 has a brilliant futureJasonE30m3 has a brilliant futureJasonE30m3 has a brilliant future
Oh man thanks for sharing. That black one above kinda made my heart skip a beat. Love the e30 M3.

Like you couldn't tell from my screen name.

Old 08-01-2011, 02:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
more pictures to come...
1M and M3 E30