Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

2011 BMW M3 on Nutek Wheels Series 305

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2011, 02:42 PM
Former Sponsor
NUTEKWHEELS is a name known to allNUTEKWHEELS is a name known to allNUTEKWHEELS is a name known to allNUTEKWHEELS is a name known to allNUTEKWHEELS is a name known to allNUTEKWHEELS is a name known to allNUTEKWHEELS is a name known to allNUTEKWHEELS is a name known to allNUTEKWHEELS is a name known to allNUTEKWHEELS is a name known to allNUTEKWHEELS is a name known to all
2011 BMW M3 on Nutek Wheels Series 305

Our Latest testimonial from one of our customers:

"I special ordered a 2011 M3 coupe in Dakar yellow at the end of last year. This was going to be a special car and I wanted a special wheel that complemented the look. I had been looking for a high-quality three piece custom wheel for quite a while when I came across Nutek. The guys at Nutek were awesome! They worked closely with me to suggest a style and custom finish combination that worked well on the car. Once we designed the wheel, manufacturing was able to respond very quickly to get the wheels in my hands. I couldn't be happier with the final product. Everyone who saw the car while it was at the dealership couldn't stop talking about the wheels. I would recommend Nutek to anyone looking for great looking, high-quality custom wheels."
Steve Z. - Los Altos, CA

Attached Images   

Last edited by NUTEKWHEELS; 01-13-2011 at 02:48 PM.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
Dakar yellow!!! So nice!!

Old 01-13-2011, 10:37 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Nice!

Old 01-13-2011, 10:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud of
Dakar omg

Old 01-14-2011, 01:48 AM
Former Sponsor
Vincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to behold
Looks good. I haven't seen a yellow M3 yet!