Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

First photos of the BMW E89 Z4 GT3

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2010 | 08:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Very sleek. I'd love to see it in action.

It's just a shame that BMW isn't building an M version.

Old 02-25-2010 | 10:03 AM
|
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Closest we'll see is the Z4sDrive35is - which will be a blast to drive! I'm sure the new 1er ///M will stir the BMW enthusiasts’ soul.

Here are some high res shots courtesy of BMWBlog>>High Resolution Photos: BMW Z4 GT3

Old 02-25-2010 | 10:04 AM
Teamspeed Member
GT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud of
we REALLY want to make some cool aero parts for this car, but i dont see too many people going nutty with them on the street yet. The GT car looks AWESOME. The factory front bumper leaves alot to be desired. It must rip with the S65 in it too.

Old 02-25-2010 | 03:07 PM
|
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GT Motoring
we REALLY want to make some cool aero parts for this car, but i dont see too many people going nutty with them on the street yet. The GT car looks AWESOME. The factory front bumper leaves alot to be desired. It must rip with the S65 in it too.
I'm sure you guys will make something sporty yet classy. The black grills and wheels looks very nice! I happen to think this 3D front lip looks pretty good.

3D Studie front lip on E89 Z4

Old 02-25-2010 | 04:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
GT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud of
WOW, yea the black grills help quite a bit alone. Lip looks pretty nice too. I'm a Racer at heart, so i always long to do the full racing parts on the cars more than the street stuff even. Thats why even all our Carbon BMW stuff is made in factorys that make Indy car bodys. Cant get the racer out of me

Old 02-25-2010 | 04:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Looks phenomenal