Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

ZR1 photos

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2008, 01:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
j.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond repute
ZR1 photos

this is my buddy's car, he got it a few days ago.

before we get to the photos let me say that Chevy didnt mess around with this car. they set a goal and achieved it, if not passed it. There are a few things i think Chevy could have done a bit better looks wise but over all it was much better than i thought it would be and i was really impressed. The paint job is amazing btw, my friend and i both agreed that at different angles the paint seemed to change colors from an aqua green, to blue, to a dark blue/purple. so if any of you guys are thinking about getting this car get it in this color! also the interior is much better than i thought, it still needs work but they really improved!

you can say ive been in a good amount of super cars but there are only two of them that ive been in that have been able to scare me due to its performance, the Carrera GT and this car. It isnt for everyone, if you dont know what you are doing and try to test its performance on the street, i will guarantee you will crash. Definitely not a car i would let your kid drive for the day just because hes been good or w.e.

anyways here are the shots. hope you guys enjoy them and as always if you have any criticism or suggestion about the photos please let me know, i need to improve.

please visit my page on flickr for some more shots.
flickr

Old 12-24-2008, 01:47 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
very nice! Love that color on the ZR1 and Z06.

Old 12-24-2008, 01:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
did you use flash on last shot?

Old 12-24-2008, 01:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
j.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond repute
thanks Ara!

Originally Posted by alkyoneus
did you use flash on last shot?
nope, why do you ask?

Old 12-24-2008, 01:55 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
passenger seat shot is very cool!

Old 12-24-2008, 02:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
thanks!

Old 12-24-2008, 03:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the rough
Saw these on 6. What an amazing car.

Old 12-24-2008, 03:42 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Very much improved and it looks much better than the Z06, when it first was revealed online I was hesitant that the 7.0L V8 with the less aggressive bodykit stole my heart but this thing is on another scale. The Light blue serves the body work nicely as it shows of the lines much better than the Grey that I tend to prefer, there fore making it have nearly the "super car presence". As a fun of superchargers, I like the fact that it will sound like a lightning jet doing a flyby due to the chirp/whistle of the Supercharger at highspeed.

Old 12-24-2008, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Great looking pics love the color. Your friend is one lucky man.

Old 12-24-2008, 04:50 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Love the interior shot!

Quick Reply: ZR1 photos