Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

CA Automotive tune M5 vs Corvette C6 Z06

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2010 | 06:49 AM
Teamspeed Member
zo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by cupcake of bahrain
Cheers guys. This Z06 was suspiciously fast!!!
the car is supiciously fast cuz i used to hit over 300kph every single day coming back from work my topspeed on tht car was 332 kph to bad it isnt here any more !

Old 01-17-2010 | 08:06 AM
|
Banned
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Wow... and my condolences to you bro, as long as you are okay thats all that matters.

332kph??? Wow... alot of vette guys were telling me that the Z top out in 5th gear at 180mph. How fast did u hit on that nght?

Old 01-17-2010 | 08:53 AM
Teamspeed Member
zo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura about
Wow... and my condolences to you bro, as long as you are okay thats all that matters.

332kph??? Wow... alot of vette guys were telling me that the Z top out in 5th gear at 180mph. How fast did u hit on that nght?
thnxxx broooooo.... i hit around 180 mph tht night . the Z has no speed limiter it hits around 211mph depending on the aerodynamics, but our highways in bahrain are in the middle of a big space so wind hits you from more then 1 direction.

Last edited by zo6 maniac; 01-17-2010 at 08:57 AM.
Old 01-18-2010 | 09:04 AM
|
Banned
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
I hit 180mph ???????????????? Holy $hit!!!!!!!!!

I'm too old for this maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Old 01-18-2010 | 03:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Exactly

Old 01-18-2010 | 03:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
I hit 180mph ???????????????? Holy $hit!!!!!!!!!

I'm too old for this maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
you probably hit more cuz u were catching up fast in the end

Old 01-20-2010 | 04:03 PM
|
Banned
Yeah but that's hard to beleive for me! You mean I hit more than 180mph in 5th gear????

Old 01-20-2010 | 04:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
Yeah but that's hard to beleive for me! You mean I hit more than 180mph in 5th gear????
yeah cuz the finish line was suppose to be before the cars on the side , we were so excited tht we continued the last time i remember i was at 180mph + ur were catching up pretty fast which means tht u were going a bit faster than me.