Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

All new E93 M3 Photos

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 02:49 AM
MTK
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
Originally Posted by vodkarocket
You listened to a man driving a non-turbo P-cab?

I know of a certain white 2006 M3 hitting the market very soon if you want to relive your roaring 20's!

Never been sideways or seen redline.
i loved it!!!!!

before i sold it i had a dinan Stg4 software
borla exhaust and 19" BBS
and the match body painted colour markers added like 3-4bhp!

Old 01-29-2008, 04:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 993 911
The E46M is much sexier. I would take my E93 335i over the M3 any day, looks so much smoother. Not to mention it has the correct number of cylinders for a true M3.

stupid questtion - is the 335 a v or I-6?

Old 01-29-2008, 04:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
vodkarocket is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Craigger
stupid questtion - is the 335 a v or I-6?
V6TT

Old 01-29-2008, 04:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
While looking at the first pics I was thinking 'that doesn't look half bad actually' and then I got to vodkarocket's pic, wich made me realise 'hmm yeah that's what a real M3 looks like', very nice car!

The E46 M3 sooo much better looking.

Plus I kinda agree with the 'a proper M3 doesn't have a V8' comment.

Old 01-29-2008, 04:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 4Wheels
While looking at the first pics I was thinking 'that doesn't look half bad actually' and then I got to vodkarocket's pic, wich made me realise 'hmm yeah that's what a real M3 looks like', very nice car!

then I ask what the E30 was?

Im sure people would argue that it was a proper m3.

Old 01-30-2008, 06:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Craigger
then I ask what the E30 was?

Im sure people would argue that it was a proper m3.
Aha well read my post again; that's exactly why I wrote 'a proper M3 doesn't have a V8', carefully avoiding writing something along the lines of 'a proper M3 has an I6'. I know the E30 M3 is a 4 banger.

Old 01-30-2008, 06:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 4Wheels

That I6 was most ftw engine I knew of. I'm sad that they let it go, it would have been cooler if they sooped it up and still ran alongside the rs4 and c63!
In a few years I'd like to see myself sitting in a z3 mcoupe (s54) and not wanting anything else, it's a perfect combo

Old 01-30-2008, 06:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Bronto
That I6 was most ftw engine I knew of. I'm sad that they let it go, it would have been cooler if they sooped it up and still ran alongside the rs4 and c63!
In a few years I'd like to see myself sitting in a z3 mcoupe (s54) and not wanting anything else, it's a perfect combo
At this pedestrian crossing today a Jet Black E46 M3 took of right in front of me, sliding the tail to the left and right (it's raining quite a bit here ). Sounded so good lol.