Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

WIDEBODY E46 M3 633whp

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 03:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
Insanity!!!

Old 05-06-2009, 02:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Old 05-06-2009, 05:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond repute
This about sums it up

Old 05-06-2009, 06:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Old 05-06-2009, 06:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NotSoMiniC
This about sums it up
My words exactly

Old 05-06-2009, 08:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
I must apologize, I didn't mean to be such an asshole about my comment..

I was in the M3 game back in the day, before people started modding them and I did a whole build myself, I have seen the crazy stuff people have done and are doing, and aesthetically I am blunt, I just don't like it.

But I mean the craftsmanship behind it inside and out, motor with HPF are just stellar, absolutely amazing and I commend you guy's for doing it big, just not for me per se.

Glad to see it's on the track and very balanced despite the power as well, love how you guy's are using it, more props to you

When I built mine and supercharged it, I was one of the first people to do the stg2-3+ kit, and I couldn't even get on the track which was my original intention, because of how horrible the reliability was, cooling, and so on This car seems like it has not 1 issue, that is amazing! Enjoy it

Martin

Old 05-06-2009, 08:58 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by iLLGT2
I must apologize, I didn't mean to be such an asshole about my comment..

I was in the M3 game back in the day, before people started modding them and I did a whole build myself, I have seen the crazy stuff people have done and are doing, and aesthetically I am blunt, I just don't like it.

But I mean the craftsmanship behind it inside and out, motor with HPF are just stellar, absolutely amazing and I commend you guy's for doing it big, just not for me per se.

Glad to see it's on the track and very balanced despite the power as well, love how you guy's are using it, more props to you

When I built mine and supercharged it, I was one of the first people to do the stg2-3+ kit, and I couldn't even get on the track which was my original intention, because of how horrible the reliability was, cooling, and so on This car seems like it has not 1 issue, that is amazing! Enjoy it

Martin

How were you being an asshole? well apology accepted , Yeh the car has had absolutely zero problems I personally beat the sh*t out of it, our driver Beats the Sh8t out of it, Oscar my Partner beats the shit out of it lol. We have literally tried breaking the car in every way, and everything has performed extremely well with zero hiccups, I drove it on the streets last week and performs well on the street and even better on the track, and is still pretty comfortable. Quality and reliability and uniqueness are all present in these builds. and Its definitely not for everyone, but I can honestly say my team did it right and Im proud of what we did. Whether or not you like it gotta respect the build. So thank You

Old 05-06-2009, 09:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by iLLGT2
I absolutely hate it , it's disgusting.

BUT, I must give all of the props you deserve, as it's quite a car no matter how it looks, and the craftsmanship/money/time/blood sweat and tears poured into that is just amazing!

oh this comment... its not assholeish like i said not every one is going to like it... Besides your respect means a lot ... the 2nd part of your "ass holeish" comment makes me tear up like my kid going to outer space HAHAHA..

Old 05-06-2009, 09:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SEDUCTION.INC
oh this comment... its not assholeish like i said not every one is going to like it... Besides your respect means a lot ... the 2nd part of your "ass holeish" comment makes me tear up like my kid going to outer space HAHAHA..
For sure man, I say it from the heart as I know what goes into these car's, and it's hardly the money aspect (although yes it's a major part) to me, it's the passion behind the work!

I really want another E46 M3 badly, and I was really thinking about a HPF kit, sucks I can't drive one though anywhere

Old 05-06-2009, 09:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
why isn't there a red lip on the front wheels?

Quick Reply: WIDEBODY E46 M3 633whp